EasySkin™ - IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset Device (US Plug included - BONUS FREE UV GLASSES)
Renewed permanent hair reduction
- Long-lasting hair removal for body and face with EasySkin™
- Up to 92% hair reduction after completing the treatment sessions*
- Suitable for all skin tones
- 10+ years lifetime
- Pulsing and gliding method
- HIGH DEMAND -
Orders shipping time is between 4 and 8 days on average
All orders ship from the United States
SEE IT IN ACTION
HAIR REMOVAL WITH LIGHT
CLINICALLY PROVENEasySkin™ has been clinically proven. Independent research has shown that this hair removal device can be used safely and effectively in a typical home environment. The device is easy to use and results in up to 92.3% hair reduction after six treatments with two weeks in between each session. EasySkin™ is also recommended by leading dermatologists.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Proven effectiveness - The results are almost instantaneous. Most of our customers seeing over 92% of hair reduction after 7 to 9 uses.
Versatile and great coverage - It can be used for any parts of your body. The treatment itself is non-invasive, gentle, and most importantly safe.
Easy operation with hassle-free - Go for the manual mode to treat precision areas like underarms, bikini line, and face. Auto mode is for easy and fast treatments in straight forward areas such as arms and legs.
8 flash intensity for flexibility - The flash intensity increases with higher mode and translates to better effect. It is advisable to start with low-level intensity for 1st-time users.
SUITABLE FOR MOST SKIN TONES
HOW TO USE
- Shave, clean, and dry the hair surface area especially for hair length greater than 8cm.
- Connect the power plug and cable to power up the device.
- Adjust the flash intensity level to your preference and treatment area.
- Put on sunglasses to avoid glaring flashes to prevent discomfort in your eyes.
- Place the flash window vertically and press the flash key to start.
- Use skincare cream to moisturize your skin after the treatment. Remember to read through the user manual carefully before start using the device.
FAQHow to know the IPL is suitable for my skin?
It is strongly recommended to do a skin test for the 1st time of usage to confirm that there is no adverse reaction before you start using it.
Which laser intensity to choose for the 1st time user?
How to use the product correctly?
*Disclaimer: Specific results may vary from individual to individual.